Tom Douglas Seattle Kitchen is looking for a hungry, energetic person to join the Marketing team. This role will have a variety of responsibilities, but primary duties will be graphic design (promotional items, menus, advertisements, event material, etc.) and marketing event, promotion and sales initiatives. With a strong collaboration between marketing and our restaurant teams, this position will help brainstorm and execute strategies and ideas with the ongoing goal to increase business and awareness (for our chefs, restaurant locations, partnerships and events) and ultimately convey our company’s vision of deliciousness served with graciousness.
Please apply if you…
• Have previous graphic design experience or utilized graphic design skills, branding management, brand guideline development in previous marketing role(s)
• Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office Suite and Adobe design software (required); web Design experience strongly preferred (HTML, CSS), social media tools
• Have demonstrated interest and passion for the food and/or restaurant/hospitality industry
• Can handle multiple tasks simultaneously with exceptional organizational skills and (sometimes) very quick completion turnaround requests
• Can communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, customers and external contacts
• Exceptional attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
• Strong analytical skills: ability to evaluate content in an unbiased fashion and take appropriate actions to drive results
• High level of adaptability; driven to continually grow and develop
• Can occasionally work at off-site marketing & catering events (which requires the stamina to stand for long hours and carry boxes and materials up to 50 lbs)
• 2+ years of professional experience in marketing or graphic design roles
• Four-year degree preferred, if possible in Marketing or Graphic Design.
In addition to a resume, please submit 2-3 pieces of graphic design work examples (PDFs preferred), email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.